School picture day is November 7

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A busy and productive day for third graders -- apart from some difficulties in music


We had a rough day today.  For some reason our class had trouble behaving in music.  And Mrs. Wilson said this was the first day she has ever had that much trouble from our class.  So I am hoping for weather that permits some outdoor recess soon!

Also, if any of you tried to text me today, I left my phone at home.  I had a senior moment, I guess.

We revisited time to the 5 minutes for morning work today.

In reading we read for information.  We also did some highlighting of information today.  Some are still having trouble finding the answers in passages, especially nonfiction passages.

We read a nonfiction passage about Theodore Roosevelt today.

We continued working with 2-D shapes and coordinate graphing.  

In social studies we read about Buffalo Soldiers that we had in Oklahoma.  

No comments:

Post a Comment