School picture day is November 7

Monday, January 25, 2021

Here are the assignments for today's virtual classroom

 

I have scheduled three assignments on Seesaw for today. There are two on area/perimeter and one that deals with subject and verb agreement. We haven't talked a lot about area/perimeter, so I thought this would be a good time to practice. Remember: Area is the space an object covers. For example, if there were three rows of four square units, then the area would be 12 square units. Area is always squared. The perimeter is the distance around an object. The same item I used to describe area, would have the perimeter of 14 units. Perimeter is not squared. On the subject verb agreement activity, read the sentence aloud at least three times. (Or you can have someone read them to you.) You can tell if the sentence is written correctly, then it will sound right. I am going to try to tape myself reading another chapter from our book Pippi and put it on Seesaw! I was tested Friday, and hope to get the results today. I hope all of you are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment