School picture day is November 7

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Class makes real progress with multiplication game

We had a great day!  We started with Xtramath.com this morning.

We played "I Have, Who Has" and got down to under a minute!  This is a game where someone asks a fact.  For example, "Who has 6 X 4?" The person with 24 has a card that reads "I have 24. Who has 7 X 4?" And this goes on until we get back to the first card.  We also got onto Istation math.

We read silently today and got on Istation reading.  

We observed our pineapple top.  There isn't much change, but one section did look a little greener.  

We also planted some more flowers in a couple of flowerbeds on our side of the building.  They won't bloom until summer, but I told them whenever you drove by to be sure to look. 

We read some poetry.  I love it when a child brings me a poem, and asks if he can read it to me!  Sometimes they are laughing so hard they can hardly read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment