School picture day is November 7

Monday, May 10, 2021

The year is winding down, but the learning is continuing

We had a great day!  We started with some multiplication practice.  We continued this into our math time, but added addition and subtraction practice, as well.

We started a book about Walt Disney today.  They brought it home and their reading assignment is chapter 3.  

We read about wind today.  We answered a few questions that represented multiple skills with the wind theme.

I told the class today that we may postpone our sno-cone day until Friday, as Wednesday is supposed to be very cold.

We are winding down the year.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate you allowing me to work with your child.  I am going to miss each and everyone of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment