School picture day is November 7

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Wednesday in third grade: patterns, poetry, penmanship with cursive

I had a dentist appointment this afternoon, so I had to leave at lunch. But I met my sub and she seemed very nice and smart!

We worked more with patterns today, but with a twist. They had to make their own and then we had to see if we could figure them out. The goal was that they were done well enough that we could.

We also read a poem and answered questions after discussing it. The book your child received today is an easier book, but written in rhyme. I saved it for when we were discussing poetry.

We also did some cursive practice.

Keep writing down those reading minutes!

If you missed your conference, feel free to contact me and we can set up another time. 

Remember, we are on fall break, so no school until Tuesday of next week! Have fun!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment