School picture day is November 7

Friday, March 24, 2023

Class revisits math word problems

Our Friday flew by!

We revisited word problems, temperature, and reading skills in math today. Any time we work on word problems we are improving our reading skills. Some of the problems required  more than one step. 

In reading we started a practice page with multiple skills, as well. Due to our Zoom assembly, we were unable to finish. We will finish it on Monday.

I only received three field trip permission slips today. Please return those as soon as possible.

We were given plenty of time for Istation, so there is no reason that anyone should not be finished with the assignments I assigned. I have been trying to assign at least one in math and reading, as I think it helps them get comfortable with all aspects of the device, since we will take the test on the device. I also like that I can give them a certain skill to work on. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment