School picture day is November 7

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Be sure to check your third grader's folder each day!

First off, I apologize for not posting yesterday. I went home after lunch, as I had been very sick the night before. I must have had food poisoning or something, as I am better today. 

Today, a letter with how to sign your child up for Seesaw came home with your child in his or her daily folder. Please make sure you see their folders each day. I think I may start putting a page for you to initial daily. That way I know you saw whatever is in the folder.

We worked more with multiplying by five and tally marks. Tally marks are a great tie-in to counting by fives. 

We also worked with long e words today. 

We had to take our Alpha Plus reading test today, as well. I know they have had to take a lot of tests, but I will use the data and be able to help your child so much better. 

Please remind your child to practice the flashcards we made.

Tomorrow is "Wear Your Favorite Team Shirt" day. Friday is the day we are wearing a Shawnee shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment