School picture day is November 7

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Class works on comparing numbers in math, main idea in reading

We had a great day. I apologize for not posting yesterday. I stayed until after 7, and totally forgot. I was working on certain things and they occupied my thoughts.

We are working on comparing numbers, and adding or subtracting 100;  1000; or 10,0000 to or from a given number. 

We are still working with main idea in reading. We are also continuing to discuss the author's purpose for writing something.

The next three spelling lists are in your child's daily folder. 

I bought a basket for the auction we will have at the carnival. It has a couple of games, a box of snacks, and some soda. I have a game on order that should be here tomorrow.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment