School picture day is November 7

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Students watch basketball game, finish science project


We had an exciting day today with the basketball game.  It was a great experience for me, with this being my first year.  I have had 2 back surgeries, so I was score keeper.  But after watching today, I think I might give it a try next year.  Everyone seemed to play nicely.

We took our spelling test today.

We also finished our science project.  They turned out so cool.  Make sure you child shows you his or hers.

We did some reading.  

I sent home several things today, as I didn't get them all in the Wednesday folders.  Some have papers that need to be redone.  If they are here Monday morning, then I will adjust the grade in the grade book.  

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment