School picture day is November 7

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Class participates in last rehearsal before tomorrow's performance

We had another great day in third grade! Today was our last rehearsal before tomorrow’s performance. The program is wonderful. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

In math, we are still working on word problems. Today, I paired up half of the class. They were given a word problem. They solved the problem, then had to discuss how to teach it to the class.  Those who didn’t get to teach their problem today, will tomorrow.

We revisited adjectives for a check-up today. Then we read silently, spent a few minutes on Istation, and discussed author’s purpose. At this point, I asked who could explain it to us. Fortunately, they were able to. If a child can explain it, then he knows/understands it.

Tomorrow is dress up for your favorite decade day. I have lived through so many, that will be a tough choice. The one I am leaning toward, is one I didn’t actually experience, but my parents did.

There was a lot of information in today’s Wednesday folders. Please go through them with your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment