School picture day is November 7

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Students finish first day of testing

Our first day of testing went very well! I don't know how well they did, but I know they tried their hardest! The most difficult part is when one raises his hand and asks me to tell them a word or spell a word, and I can't. It breaks my heart, but I do not want to go to teacher jail!

We did some more reading practice as a class. They brought home an unfinished packet we have been working on. Please go over the last few pages with your child. It will make them feel more comfortable. Please have them return it tomorrow, so that we may go over it, as well.

Thank you to Allayna and her mom for sending some snacks today. They were very appreciative!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment