School picture day is November 7

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Third graders were treated today to a visit from Lyric Theater

 

 
 

We had another great day in third grade. 

We were able to get online today! Yay! The students were very excited! So for math we did our Xtramath and Prodigy. We are waiting until next week to take our ISIP tests. Some had to do make-up testing from the state reading test, so I didn't want to overload them.

We got our book off to UPS. I cannot wait until they come in. If they don't come in before the last day of school, I will get in touch with you to pick yours up, if you bought one. 

We started a new read aloud today. I read the first few chapters of The Boxcar Children. Many of you have probably read this. I love it. Another cool thing about this book is that a friend of mine, who also wrote Sarah, Plain and Tall, was asked to write a prequel to the series. 

If your child has any unfinished work, please have them get it finished and returned. Grades are due several days before the last day of school. I cannot give extra time. 

I have a dentist's appointment tomorrow and it is out of town. So I will not be here. I will be back in time for after school, if your child attends.

Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment