School picture day is November 7

Friday, November 10, 2023

Today in third: 'cootie catchers' and lots more

Today I had a dentist appointment in Mustang. She has been my dentist forever, and I don't want to change because she has never hurt me. I am a baby at the dentist.

But we made Cootie Catchers that involved our 3-D shapes. Have your child show you theirs. 

We also had an assembly to honor our Veterans. To all you Veterans out there, thank you!  My son is currently in Africa with the Army National Guard. I am proud of him, but miss him so.

We also read a story about math for reading. I think it may have confused some of the students. I don't think they realized they can be combined. 

We added adverbs to our list of parts of speech today. We added information to our notebooks, after watching a short video about adverbs,

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment