School picture day is November 7

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Third graders summarize non-fiction book

I hope everyone is staying dry.

We had another great day. We summarized a nonfiction book today. We used the book we read about the three states of matter. They did a good job. I did the listening and the writing, and they did the telling.

We also did a review on covered math skills today.

We started with the beginning of our scary story. I also read Ghost-Eye Tree to them to show how a story can be scary without any monsters and such. 

Our students with the most growth on Istation are:

  • Arsenio for Math-He went up 84 points!
  • We had a tie in reading. Riley and Christian each improved their scores by 52. points!

If I don't receive a parent-teacher conference note from you, I will assign a time and send it with your child on Friday.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment